You can now manage resource tags using VisualOps IDE.
- Click on any resource in stack or app, then click on "Edit Tags", and it will open the tags manager
- Use 'filter' to filter the resources you want to select
- Select one or multiple resources to tag
- Input the tags and save
- When you close the tag manager and click on the resource you tag created before, you can see the tags on the property panel
- Another way to see where your resources are using a filter is on the top of IDE, which may be useful in case you have a lot of resources
- "Save" when you are in stack mode, or "Update" in app mode to apply your tags